Ambush will be on view through Sunday March 12th.
Perimeter Gallery is located in Chase’s Daily,
at 96 Main Street in Belfast.
Gallery hours are 7 to 5, Tuesday through Saturday,
and 8 to 2 on Sunday.
For more information, call 338-0555.
- Portland’s Self-Proclaimed Digi... — Portland Maine – Ann Tracy opens her Installation Art Exhibit entitled Visual Poetics of a War on Women with a reception on Monday, July 17th from 5 to 7 pm at Running with Scissors, 250 Anderson St., Portland, Maine. This interactive exhibit includes fabric, objects and video in response to the political situation of the [...]
- Untitled — The Portland Chapter of the Union of Maine Visual Artists is pleased to announce the UMVA Members’ Summer Show at the UMVA Gallery. The Opening of the exhibit is July 7th (5-8 p.m.) during Portland’s First Friday ArtWalk. The show will run through July 27th. The Gallery is located at CTN (Community Television Network), [...]
- Maine Jewish Museum — Before the Flood – Anita Clearfield: Anita Clearfield creates figurative abstractions, combining paint, video and found objects. In Before the Flood, Clearfield’s paintings and video installations reflect on the end of times: Biblical, climate change, and personal mortality. Her works mirror the disconnection for many people between one’s mundane life and Big Picture events. Her [...]
- Book Launch, Talk and Signing — Ellsworth Courthouse Gallery Fine Art is pleased host the launch of Philip Barter: Forever Maine by Carl Little, a new book published by Marshall Wilkes on the work and career of painter Philip Barter. The launch will be held at the gallery on Wednesday, July 12 from 4:00–7pm, in conjunction with a solo exhibition of Barter’s recent work, which runs through July 20. The book launch consist of a [...]
- Solo Exhibition of Malley Weber’s Cer... — HALLOWELL, MAINE — The Harlow Gallery presents a solo exhibition of ceramic works by artist Malley Weber on view July 28-September 2, 2017 with an opening reception on Friday, July 28 from 5-7pm. Exhibitions are always free and open to the public. Harlow Gallery is located at 160 Water Street and hours are Wednesday–Saturday 12-6pm. [...]