Presented at the Kathryn Schultz Gallery | Prizes TBA
Reception | Thursday, July 6th 6-8pm
“The term ‘emerging artist‘ refers to someone who is in the early stage of his or her career, but who does not yet have an established reputation among art critics. Emerging artists help shape the dynamic and constantly changing landscape of Contemporary Art.“
Open juried exhibition for Emerging Artists. Please see criteria below for eligibility. As an artist if two or more of the points listed below applies to you, you are eligible to enter the exhibition:
– Working artist for 10 years or less.
– Graduated from an art/arts related institution within the past 10 years (list date of graduation).
– Does not have gallery representation (Excludes Co-Op galleries).
* Note that our staff will review submissions on rolling basis to make sure criteria points are met. Any questions please reach out to the Cambridge Art Association Staff (Cshea@cambridgeart.org). No refunds after submission.
Deadline for Submission: June 1st, 5pm
Accepted Notification: June 12th (Posted on this webpage, no phone calls please).
Artwork Submission Rules & Regulations
– $11 Per piece entry fee (artists [of any membership level, or non members] can submit up to three)
– Cannot Exceed 36″ on Longest Side
– Artwork must be ‘gallery ready’ Click here to read more information.